List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Git Todo list and koffice-reviewer group on gitorious
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2010-02-11 15:38:55

Hi,

We had a small meeting with Boudewijn and Jean-Nicolas to check what needs to
be done for the move, here is the list:

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Git#TODO

If you see something that we have forgotten, please tell. Also, we will have a
koffice-reviewer group that will replace reviewboard.kde.org, and handle merge
request, not sure if it is possible to redirect to koffice-devel@kde.org. But as
far as I am concern, I think all koffice developers should be in that group. But
if anyone has an objection, or think that it should be done differently ?

--
Cyrille Berger