List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fragment Visibility - Concept Elaboration
From:       Pierre Stirnweiss <pstirnweiss () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-22 17:15:40

Taking this whole thing from a different angle, I have thought of another
possibility, which would not have some of the drawbacks of the visibility
solution (like searching would find also deleted items,...).
I don't know how and even if it's feasible and if we could take advantage of
it, but I fire it up, so more brains could think about it:
would it be possible to prepend/insert/... text at layout time, without adding
it to the document, when we create the QTextLines and populate them?

Pierre