List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/flake
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2009-12-18 5:21:18

On Thursday 17 December 2009 22:38:19 Thomas Zander wrote:
> The diff size is misleading; when I moved the methods from being on
> KoPathShapeLoader to being on KoPathShapeLoaderPrivate, I moved them to
>  the  top of the file so all methods of that class are together.
> Naturally, the "d->" changes are pretty trivial too, but take a lot of
>  lines.

That is not true. You moved the code form the base class KoSvgPathParser and
not from the KoPathShapeLoader to the private. The class is very useful for
creating a svg parser. But now all lives in one place and can onle be used
there.
I do not see how this is usefull. It just mean the change need to be reverted
if it is used for the line ends.

Thorsten