List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Integration of libwv2
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2009-12-06 14:20:44

On Sunday 06 December 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Friday 04 December 2009, Inge Wallin wrote:
> > Now that the MS Office 2007 filters are integrated, would anybody have
> > anything against that I integrate the wv2 libraries as well?
> >
> > We have discussed it on this ML, and I interpreted it that we have a
> >  consensus for it. So speak up now if you think it's a bad idea.
>
> I thought the conclusion was to wait for git since it would be easier to
> import the history ?

That won't help much. There are two repos already: a cvs one and an svn one.
To convert the cvs repo we need access to it directly, which sf doesn't seem
to allow. The svn repo doesn't have much history yet. I think importing it as
is & adding a file with a pointer to sf for the rest of the history should be
fine.