List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Bugfixes and Features
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2009-10-27 14:13:25

On Tuesday 27 October 2009, C. Boemann wrote:
> Note: I've not delved too deeply into how this would be done, so this is
>  just a thought example. I'm sure Thomas would have some specific
> suggestions when it comes to actual implementation. But for now lets just
> think of this as discussing about when it's a bug or a feature.
And from your description, it seems like a big change :) So I am still in
favor of communicating to the user about the loss of information.

This would debate is also why I am in favor of a 4-monthes cycle, that would
reduces to 6 monthes the maximum time for features addition (instead of the
current 8 monthes), and if we are well behaved, it could even be reduced to 5
monthes. But that require DVCS features ;)

--
Cyrille Berger