List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch to fix multiple undo command on pasting page in kpresenter
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2009-10-27 5:48:48

Hello,

> Additionally, I used the patch from Thorsten and based a fix on it. I
> committed it to trunk.

can you please revert that patch. It has nothing to do with what I proposed.
It does not fix the problem. It still creates an undo command for every loaded
text shape and this is wrong.

My patch makes sure no undo command is created during loading of a shape.

Can we please go fix the bug and not try to work around it?

Thorsten