List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: trunk
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2009-10-26 1:46:49

On Sunday 25 October 2009 20:11:26 Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Sunday 25. October 2009 00.41.35 Inge Wallin wrote:
> > SVN commit 1039926 by ingwa:
> >
> > Move the EMF (MS Extended Metafile) library from the okular playground
> > to the KOffice libraries.  This is what Brad Hards, the original
> > author wanted.
Just to be clear - I didn't want it to be copied into koffice because it would
then diverge from the copy in playground as people started to mature what is,
fundamentally, an exploration of the format in support of something that could
render .snp (Snapshot, produced by Access).

Where it lives in koffice (or elsewhere) doesn't worry me much. I would like to
be able to share it at some potential later time should I ever get back to the
snapshot renderer for Okular.

Brad