List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE/kdelibs/kross
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-23 19:12:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 23. September 2009 21.02.45 Thomas Zander wrote:
> SVN commit 1027291 by zander:
>
> Fix crashes on exit of the command line runner for some modules.
>
> This changes the unloading of a module to no longer be done
> at library unload (which is when the singleton destructor is called),
> but at exit of main.
> This solves deletion order being different based on which context kross
> (the lib) is used.  Now its explicit that module data (like documents)
> are deleted first before any library unloading is done.

The discussion was opened on how to do testing, we suggested kross, but
using kross hit a problem with the crash I fixed here.
As this patch is pretty simple and the files touched have not been changed
for over a year it should be perfectly fine to use kross with this patch
backported on the testing machine for any automated testing.

Let me know if this solves the issue or not, please.
--
Thomas Zander