List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    store/TestStorage fails
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2009-09-14 10:05:02

Hi,

I spent most of this weekend trying to fix unittests
in KOffice. I get a different set of errors from
http://www.koffice.org/testresults/status.html --
for me, the pigment/KoColor test fails, too, as does the
koffice/libs/kotext/opendocument/tests/TestLoading test, and I have a
dependable failure in KoPA. But I spent most time on store/TestStorage.

I guess the test machine doesn't have QCA available, since that
test doesn't fail there, but it fails QCA is present, so my
conclusion is that our support for encrypted odf is broken. It's
not just the test, because it doesn't work from kword either.

Unless we manage to fix this, we need to disable encryption
for 2.1 by disabling QCA.

Boudewijn