List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    ODF in KOffice
From:       Finn Gruwier Larsen <finn () gruwier ! dk>
Date:       2009-08-21 17:32:33

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list and to KOffice, so please excuse me if
this is not the right forum for my question.

I am going to make a small "practical" study on ODF interoperability
between different office applications.

I will use either KOffice 1.6.3 or 2.0.2 for the study. 1.6.3 is the
easiest for me to install since I use Ubuntu and it's in Ubuntus
repository. But if there are substantial improvements in ODF support
between 1.6.3 and 2.0.2, I might take the effort to install 2.0.2 somehow.

So, the question is: are there substantial differences in the support of
ODF between these two versions?

I will only be testing on text documents.

Best regards,

Finn Gruwier Larsen