List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [patch] autocorrect fix for bold/underline
From:       Thomas Zander <t.zander () nokia ! com>
Date:       2009-08-20 10:46:27

Thanks for the reminder, Dmitry.
I was working on the really big patch from Pierre and that caused some other
issues to come up making this one be ignored.  Too long, for sure :(

I'll get to it right now.
[15 min later]
Ok, patch works fine, I'm committing it now. r1013639

ps. I personally don't use reviewboard, its got too many workflow bugs. Email
is fine.

--
Thomas Zander