List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/plugins/pictureshape
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2009-07-31 19:41:59

On Fri July 31 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> While I agree that having review of significant change before commit would
> be a good practise, I think it's worth to remember that all of us we often
> do commit big changes with limited review. Since we have no rules on the
> subject, if someone want to change that, I suggest him/her to start a new
> thread to defines the rules of "big" commits and reviews.
>
> For this thread, I suggest we start focusing on finding a solution.

We need a solution for painting something only when it is ready. e.g. when
exporting slides to a pixmap. And as already pointed out for printing this is
also needed.

Also for the presentation mode the images need to be painted with the correct
resolution at the first paint without triggering a repaint after some time.

Thorsten