List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/plugins/pictureshape
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2009-07-31 14:44:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

While I agree that having review of significant change before commit would be a
good practise, I think it's worth to remember that all of us we often do
commit big changes with limited review. Since we have no rules on the subject,
if someone want to change that, I suggest him/her to start a new thread to
defines the rules of "big" commits and reviews.

For this thread, I suggest we start focusing on finding a solution.

Either with KoShape::waitUntilReady() or with the shape manager. It's worth to
note that using a shape manager would also trigger a repaint of the slide in
the document layout when a shape is edited or moved (if we think it's too much
CPU, it's also possible to delay that repaint, but it would still be nicer
than to wait for Qt the model for a new version when Qt decides to repaint the
list).

--
Cyrille Berger