List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Connection tool
From:       Jean-Nicolas Artaud <jeannicolasartaud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-13 8:11:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Jan, all,

As you may know, I'm working on the connection tool. It's a tool which
permit
to connect any shapes with any shapes, or with canvas if you want to update
lately the connection. It uses the connection shape and permits to use it
more
easily for users, I try to make it user friendly.

Now that functional things are done, I would like to improve it by making
the
possibility to modify the path the link choose. We had talk about putting
points
on corner of lines that users could grab and move to choose the path he
wants.
We had talk about the trouble which could happens with an ODF file. What do
look, read and learn to know how it works. What classes could permit to
modify
the ODF files, and the path etc. ? Have you already got an idea to solve
this ODF
file format trouble ? Is it part of my "job" to work on it ?

Thank you for help.
Jean-Nicolas.