List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Sprint
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-27 20:39:55

Good news.

I have the okay from the eV that they will fully sponsor the sprint
including Vera and Fredy if they can make it. And I have an option for
the hotel. Huzzah!

I can book 6 double rooms (for Thorsten, Marijn, Cyrille, Hanna,
Lukas, Jaroslaw, Inge, Boudewijn, Thomas, Fredy, Sven and
Jean-Nicholas) and 3 single rooms (for Pierre, Vera and myself) by the
deadline of tomorrow (28th) 17:00.

Any changements have to be made *BEFORE* that or I will hunt you for
the rest of your then unpleasant life because I will not be able to
cancel any rooms after that.

If you are not completely sure if it will work out, please let me
know. It's probably easier to find one or two extra rooms somewhere
than getting rid of one too many.

Cheers,
Alex
--
Alexandra Leisse
Sent from Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany