List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Ideas of discussion for the Mid 2009 meeting
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2009-04-27 12:40:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Wednesday 15 April 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would be nice to have your ideas of what to discuss during that meeting:
>
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Meetings/Mid_2009_meeting/Ideas
>
> We will setup a program later based on those ideas.
I have reorganised the ideas list in categories. We need to divide ideas on
what should be discussed/presented in general, when everybody is in the same
room on saturday, or in small commitees in sunday. So move things that are not
of general interest in the BoF section.
And indicates the time you think is needed for each subject (as well as a name
of someone who want to animate that item, do the presentation)

--
Cyrille Berger