List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: GSOC: KFormula Shape
From:       Alfredo Beaumont <alfredo.beaumont () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-20 13:53:22

Friday 17 April 2009(e)an, Jeremias Epperlein(e)k idatzi zuen:
> Hi,
>
> I finally have internet at home again after moving places. I put a
> first more or less readable review
> of some formula editors with emphasis on how they allow the insertion
> of MathML templates and how
> navigation is solved on the wiki. There is still more coming in the next
> week.
>
> It's here:
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KFormula/Comparison_of_Formula_Edit
>ors

Very good work!

I guess we can wait till you finish the pending programs for review before we
can start making conclusions, but it'd be great if you annotate which features
from those listed you consider good ideas for kformula.

Just a small note, from the pending programs, i don't think kile will help us
with navigation (it's not wysiwyg editor), but I think its UI elements for
inserting elements is quite good.

Cheers
--
Alfredo Beaumont Sainz