List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Next KOffice Meeting
From:       Johannes Simon <johannes.simon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-26 8:16:38

The organization can in theory happen at Akademy, but if we want this
meeting to be mid 2009, it will be a bit late by then, and the process
of planning a meeting is always about 1-2 months long. (Even if that is
only to book rooms in a hotel.) Or were you suggesting to have a KOffice
meeting at Akademy?