List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release work
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2009-02-05 15:43:15

On Thursday 05 February 2009, Andrew wrote:

> I hope nobody minds me giving some opinion here - I am new to the
> community and will graciously accept being ignored or corrected if any
> of the following is based on misconception...

New faces are always welcome :-). I think your remarks about the perception of
individual apps being harmed by the quality of other apps in the suite are
quite correct: but it's not the whole story, since apps keep leapfrogging each
other. In any case, I really would like a proper discussion of our release
structure -- but after the 2.0 release.

Only a handful of blockers for Krita left...