List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Instant Messenger for K-Office
From:       "M. Peterson" <petersonmaxx () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-16 8:58:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

we developed an Instant Messenger for K-Office.
We just released the linux version and we want to ask, if you would be
interested for a collaboration, so that K-Office gets Instant Messages.
We use the serverless messaging and so all messages are encrypted by
default.

We use a Wx gui and soon as well the Qt gui team will release too,
Is there anyone interested to the Qt Team? Would be the Wx Gui possible as
well to be integrated for K-Office?

Here are the details:

Homepage:
http://retromessenger.sf.net
Download:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=233927&package_id=299091

Direct-Download:
http://mesh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/retromessenger/RetroMessenger_V0.02-linux.tar.bz2

Please test and reports issues at:
retromessenger-team # lists.sourceforge.net
Thanks for a feed back how to go on with this Instant Messenger Integration
into K-Office.

Regards Max