List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Export in KWord
From:       Florian <florianmerz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-10-30 17:55:44

What about calling it "Save copy as..." instead of export? That way it is
clearer what the difference is between "save as..." and "export...". That
difference is something that new users tend have problems with, afaik. This
would also be closer to the use case that Cyrille describes.

just my 2 cents.