List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice Sprint Food for Thought 1: Graphics
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2008-10-01 15:44:09

> We used to have a person who was responsible for the graphics elements,
but
> he resigned due to too little time. Since then nobody has felt any
> responsibility for the graphics in KOffice, and the result is that we
> currently have a lot of missing icons. Also, I am not sure that the icons
> that we do have are neither well integrated with each other nor in Oxygen,
> even if I'm not sure that they are not either.
>
> Anyway, it would be very good if somebody could step up to coordinate this
> again within KOffice.
I'm already working with pinheiro, and some icons have even been commited
already, so I have stepped up, and more will happen in the time until the
release.

regarding the logos, I'm not liking that we we have seperatee app logos and I
think we should push for the single KOffice logo to be used everywhere.