List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice bugday
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-09-29 19:03:40

Hi there,

I was chatting with blauzahl on IRC about an official Bugday for KOffice and
she suggested I send this mail and doing a formal request.

So here it is: Can you pleeeeease do a bugday for KOffice and triage our old
bugs?  :-)  Since we have just released the first beta, it would be very well
timed.

This mail is addressed both to koffice-devel and bugsquad to start the
discussion.  I expect blauzahl to answer this and outline how the bugsquad
works and the koffice people to answer about what needs to be done.

	-Inge