List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    beta
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2008-09-26 15:36:57

Hey there!

Now it's the right time to dance around the kitchen table and hop over
those chairs: we have a beta! ;)

Seriously, I think you all did great work here. Keep on!

Thanks to Inge and Jos for the announcement (which turned out nicely,
I must say) and to Johannes for the beautiful screenshots.

Have a great weekend everybody and get back to bugfixing. ;)
-- Alexandra