List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    plugin doesnt load anymore
From:       Florian <florianmerz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-09-22 17:38:33

Hi everyone,

I I realized I used only a single method from the TextShape class, and that
method is only two lines long, so I decided to remove that dependency from the
paragraph tool. This made it possible to move the tool to it's own plugin,
which is exactly what I did.

Unfortunately I can't get any of the KOffice apps to load this plugin, and I
don't know why. Could anyone please have a look at the files (they are in svn
in koffice/plugins/paragraphtool) and tell me what I'm doing wrong? The plugin
get's installed correctly, the desktop file too, but KPresenter ignores the
plugin completely and KWord doesn't even display the text tool button anymore.

Thanks for your help,
 Florian