List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: please svn up eigen2
From:       <jacob () math ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2008-09-04 1:19:28

On Thursday 04 September 2008 00:41:44 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> /usr/local/src/kde/svn/trunk/koffice/krita/image/kis_perspective_math.h:31:
> error: expected initializer before ‘<’ token
>
> Maybe you missed a spot?

I don't understand: the line here is just a typedef to Hyperplane, it doesn't
seem to be affected by any recent changes in Eigen since I wrote this e-mail.

But, the Hyperplane class was introduced by the time I sent this e-mail.

So the most probable thing is that you were compiling against an old eigen2?
Old as in older than my e-mail.

> Also, please consider fixing the 'suggest parentheses around && and ||'
> warnings in eigen2. Fixing warnings in general is of course good, but
> I'm especially paranoid of that one, having just recently been nailed by
> a SEGV in cmake due to ignoring that warning where ()'s were clearly
> missing. :-)

I know, but this warning is only with gcc 4.3 and I think Gael is using 4.2,
that's why you see it from time to time in eigen. When I build the unit-tests
again, I fix those warnings.

Cheers,
Benoit