List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: please svn up eigen2
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-08-31 12:28:12

On Sunday 31 August 2008, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Sunday 31. August 2008 13:11:27 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > The only price is another little hickup when doing svn up, after kdgantt
> > gets updated.
>
> Thats the only price *you* see, we discussed this on IRC about a week ago
> and david for example was quite surprised you only noted this little
> problem.

Well, I was not convinced by his and your arguments.

> Lets not repeat the discussion on a mailinglist,

Actually, let's. The mailing list is way more public than irc, especially
since nobody from the other eigen-using project is on irc. This is a much
better place for such a discussion.

> I'll just point out that
> your view is not shared by various members of our community.

Yes, I know. but I don't see a reason to hold my tongue when I know people
disagree with me. I feel free and will continue to feel free to express my
opinions here, on irc and on my blog. And I still think it's a perfectly fine
solution and that the objections did not outweigh the benefits.