List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: gsoc pencils down dot article
From:       "C. Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2008-08-17 6:53:36

Hi Boudewijn

I've written this, but I also feel it's a bit too generic so I'm not really
liking it:

Carlos have been working hard on creating an import filter for the old file
format of KPresenter. Creating a filter basicaly from scratch is no small
task. Apart from some features not implementable in KPresenter 2.0 it
works. Naturally we will find some bugs as time goes on, but Carlos has
already stated and proven his commitment to KOffice, so those will
hopefully be fixed as soon as we see them.