List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: merge pagestyle changes back to trunk
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2008-08-11 20:28:16

On Monday 11 August 2008, Pierre wrote:
> > > PageSpreads should still work. They work in trunk.  (start kword, in
> > > the start window use the widget to create a custom document. Enabled
> > > "Facing pages")
> >
> > Seeing strange things with it so far, I'll look at this.
>
> It's a bit more complex.
> Fixing this problem means changing the KoPageLayout struct. Most members
> should be then private, have getter/setter and handle there the page
> spreading.
> I don't really like this...

I remember there the funny results we got with OO.org and page-spreads where
some pages just vanished while still counted.
Guess we need to look closer at the specs here how this is supposed to work
cause there seems to be at least 4 different kind of "page-spreads"; right
and left, mirrored, only left and only right and seems they even affect
page-counting.