List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF Lists
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-07-25 6:41:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 24. July 2008 23:11:29 Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> Sorry, but you disqualified for a reply. Please try again.

Ok, reminder to self; don't write email after coming back from a tiring day
(with some alcohol involved)...
I apologize for insulting you or otherwise making you uncomfortable.

On Thursday 24. July 2008 22:29:47 Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> On Thursday 24 July 2008, Girish Ramakrishnan wrote:
> > paragraph's list style (See 14.11). Currently, we use outline-style.
>
> 14.11 (1.1 specs);
> "The outline style is a list style that is applied to all headings within a
> text document where the heading's paragraph style does not define a list
> style to use itself."
>
> So, the paragstyle [list style] is only used if there is no outline-style
> for it

That's not how I read it, I think you misread it.
I read it that the style's list style is to be used and only when there is no
list style associated with the paragraph style we use the document-wide
outline style as a fallback.

Can you reread it to see if we agree? If we can't agree, then we may have to
ask a native speaker to be really sure.

Thanks for your patience.
--
Thomas Zander