List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Gradients and autoforms
From:       Carlos Licea <carlos_licea () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-20 18:10:43

El Sunday 20 July 2008 04:31:29 jaham escribió:
> Can you please describe what you perceive as being the incorrect behaviour
> of the gradient import?
Sure, the tag look like this:

<draw:gradient draw:name="gr10" draw:angle="0" draw:border="0%" draw:cx="50%"
draw:cy="50%" draw:end-color="#77ff89" draw:end-intensity="100%"
draw:start-color="#3100b6" draw:start-intensity="100%" draw:style="linear"/>

In OOo and KOffice1.6 the gradient look like a blue the top of the page to
green in the bottom, but "slowly" i mean it's _gradually_. While in
KPresenter2.0 it's blue then very fast gets to green and stays there. Perhaps
you should try opening the files i attached in my last mail to get a clearer
view, as I said test.odp is what we export with the filter and
test-manual.odp is the one exported by 1.6 . If you cannot for any reason
open them tell me and I'll send you some pictures.
> Please note that there are some known problems with OOo's gradient handling
> as documented in
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KOffice2/ODF_Problems.

Yea I discovered that OO tends to be the IE of the ODF, either that or there's
ambiguity, I hope that at least the ambiguity gets fixed in ODF1.2 or later.

Carlos

PS: although the two implementations (KOffice1.6 and OOo) display the gradient
properly, feel free to let me know if you think I should change the way it's
saved to conform to the ODF spec.