List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Changelog for alpha9
From:       Lorenzo Villani <lvillani () binaryhelix ! net>
Date:       2008-07-13 11:23:54

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:04:19 +0200
Cyrille Berger <cberger@cberger.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to collect information about for the changelog and
> highlights for Alpha9.
>
> The svn revision for tagging is r829826 (previous alpha was r813317).
>
> Also, if you want bug reports for your application, please tell me (I
> expect kspread, karbon, krita and the report component of kexi to be
> still in the list).

Report for Kexi Web Forms (koffice/kexi/webforms)
Screenshot: http://www.binaryhelix.net/kwebforms1.png

* CRUD operations fully supported
* Can display query results
* Navigation buttons
* Initial image support
* Improved usability
* Fixed some crashes
* Switched to new HTTP server backend (pion-net)

Regards
--
Lorenzo Villani <lvillani@binaryhelix.net>