List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Changelog for alpha9
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2008-07-12 14:14:13

Hi,
For this release (and future as well), we would want to have "official"
screenshots, so if you have some nice screenshots of your application (with
one of the new change for instance), you can give them to me, if you don't
have any nor the time, I will do some anyway, but what would be nice is if I
could have some screenshots of recent koffice running on other platform (and
I will not be able to do them).

--
Cyrille Berger