List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: paragraph tool
From:       Florian Merz <FlorianMerz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-07-03 13:25:39

Hi Casper,

sorry for hijacking the threat. You've been talking about the character tab
and the paragraph tab, and this made me think about these tabs:

Lot's of Word users I know use character formatting to create headines etc
where they should have used paragraph styles. This is a bad thing because
it results in terribly structured documents and things such as ToC creation
will fail. If we want to encourage users to create structured documents we
should prefer the paragraph tab over the character tab, so I propose that
we make the paragraph tab the one which is opened by default (move it left
in the tab bar).

Greetings,
 Florian