List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice website re-design
From:       Valerie <valerie_vk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-05-20 3:48:01

> I had wager that they are exams all the time everywhere in the
> world. And I don't really see the point of waiting to start,
> even if it moves slowly in the begining because some people are
> busy with real life.

The wait for the next two weeks is because of my own schedule. ;)

Unless you find someone else who's willing to coordinate the
matter, the last thing we need is for the initiative to start,
only to have no-one answer the contributors.

That's by far the easiest way to lose contributors, to my
experience. ;)

> I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to make two different
> announcements, with a week separation between both "events",
> that would leave the announcement for the website for next
> week or for the second week of June (or latter), most likely
> for the second part of June if you are busy for the next
> two weeks ;)

Sounds good. Thanks! :)