List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice website re-design
From:       Valerie <valerie_vk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-05-14 15:56:23

I'm looking over CMS to have a better idea of well... what they
are, actually (since I have no experience in them).

In particular, this site:

http://www.packtpub.com/award

... lists the following possibilities:

- Drupal
- Joomla!
- CMS Made Simple
- MODx
- TYPOlight
- dotCMS

I'd like to be able to list them as possibilities for any
volunteers that'd be helping out. The exact one chosen may depend
more on what said volunteer has experience in rather than what
what's the "absolute" best choice (do they vary much actually?
Besides, they're all still worked on).

So do any of you who have some knowledge in the field know of
potential problems using any of them? (security, unstable, etc),
so I don't list choices that will ultimately not be accepted?