List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF Testsuite update
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2008-05-13 23:56:24

On Tuesday 13 May 2008, Girish Ramakrishnan wrote:
> Thomas told me some of you are doing some refactoring with - Please read
> the README and the STATUS file (this probably belongs in a Wiki) that I
> submitted sometime back. The good news is that I svn up'ed and ran the
> tests just now and they all pass :-)

for sure they do cause we are pretty aware of the tests and did only touched
code that was not working anyway to get it working ;)

but I would also like to investigate sooner or later things like e.g.
http://lists.kde.org/?l=koffice-devel&m=121068865723376&w=2 (which may touch
things that are covered by the tests already what's pretty good since it
would allow us to verify that we don't break things) plus we should also
extend the tests with things that don't work yet but will work (hopefully)
soon - namely frames, anchors, headers+footers, etc.