List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    ODF Testsuite update
From:       Girish Ramakrishnan <girish () forwardbias ! in>
Date:       2008-05-13 20:58:51

Dear all,
So I have been working on a month now to automate the ODF testsuite,
here's a quick update.

Out of a possible 160 text testcases, 33 have been automated. The
approach taken is to take a testcase, automate it and fix KWord if
necessary (in other words, only passing testcases are added).

Currently, I am working on all the Paragraph tests and Roop is working
on the Character tests.

Thomas told me some of you are doing some refactoring with - Please read
the README and the STATUS file (this probably belongs in a Wiki) that I
submitted sometime back. The good news is that I svn up'ed and ran the
tests just now and they all pass :-)

If you need any help, getting the tests running, let me know.

Girish