List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Release proposition: Individual applications release
From:       Johannes Simon <johannes.simon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-11 8:00:13

On Thursday 08 May 2008 13:46:02 Cyrille Berger wrote:
>   == Increase Buzz ==
> Planetkde is our main weapon for this, an entry with a screenshot, a little
> explanation about you have done is in it self worth a lot of Buzz.
>
> I will try to start a "This week in koffice" series of blog entries (it
> might not be as weekly as that depending on the time I have), but it would
> be nice if I am not alone in this :) Even the simplest bug fix can do and
> is a victory on the road of the release, and is worth mentionning !
> Flooding is not a good idea either but we are far from this ;)

How about presenting/introducing the new KOffice apps, individually? One app
per week. I'm sure there's lots of new things to show - for the ones new to
KOffice, and for the old guru's that are excited about the new bells and
whistles. If so, I would be willing to write an entry on charts in KOffice
2.x, and the tool that comes with it.

- Joh