List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Cannot build KOffice 1.6.3 with GraphicsMagick-1.1.12 or later
From:       Carlos_López <musikolo () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-07 8:02:02

Dear KOffice Team,

I'm a member of the Yoper Team (http://www.yoper.com) and I was recently informed \
about a security issue discovered in GraphicsMagick-1.1.11. The solution to it was \
included in the versions 1.1.12 and 1.2. Thus, I upgraded to the verson 1.2 and since \
then, I couldn't build KOffice sucessfully. Then I thought that by downgrading to \
1.1.12 I could both fix the security issues and build KOffice successfully. However, \
I was absolutely wrong as it still complaints about the same thing. Here you have \
more details about the error: http://pastebin.no/5517

What can I do to build KOffice 1.6.3 with any recent GraphicsMagick version? Is there \
any patch to fix this?

Looking forward to having news from you soon. If you need any further information, \
please do no hesitate to let me know.

Regards. :-)