List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: 2.0 Alpha 7 changelog
From:       PiggZ <adam () piggz ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-05-05 8:31:35

Cyrille Berger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are going to have an Alpha 7 (r801228) in a few days. I would like to
> collect the changes that have happen in the applications since Alpha 6
> (released on February, 20th r774319) ?

Kexi Reports
============
A chart component based on KDChart

When printed, charts are vector based, not bitmap.

Scripting is based on Kross now so can use any kross language

Scripting for all object types is implemented so you can write things like:

function detail_onrender()
{
var cht = report.objectByName("Chart2");
cht.setDataSource("select day, min(rainfall), avg(rainfall), max(rainfall)
from tblrainfall group by day order by day asc");
cht.setLegendVisible(false);

var img = report.objectByName("Image1");
img.setResizeMode("Stretch");
img.loadFromFile(math.value("Path"));
}

Kexi PQXX Driver