List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Usability GSoC for KOffice
From:       Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-06 14:17:15

On Thursday 06 March 2008 08:54:15 Aron Stansvik wrote:
> Unfortunately as Celeste pointed out, the application period for SoU
> has passed, so that leaves us with your second (fragile) alternative.
> But is really a combined usability/coder that bad? Better than nothing
> I say :)

You can *try* contacting Ellen Reitmayr (ellen@openusability.org) and see if
you can squeeze in to the project.  One of the limitations that I know of is
that she only has a limited budget to work with (AFAIK the internship doesn't
pay as much as the Google SoC), and so I don't know if she could accomodate
another project without finding more funding.

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project & HCI Working Group