List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    koffice/kpresenter/plugins/pageeffects
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2008-02-21 6:35:56

SVN commit 777662 by zachmann:

o Added a TODO list

For all that have waited to work on page effects. The framework is
finished. At least so far that the work on the effects itself can start.

I have set up a TODO file where everyboy who wants to work on a page effect
can select one by putting his name under it so that everybody can see
what the status is. The file also contains a short explanation on what
needs to be implemented. This might be to short but it is a start.

If there are questions please send me a mail, and I try to come back to
you as fast as possible.

Up to now the existing effects are no plugins yet. They still reside
under kpresenter/part/pageeffects so you can have a look there.

CCMAIL: koffice-devel@kde.org
CCMAIL: tim.lacroix@free.fr

 A             TODO