List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KWord for 2.0
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-18 15:49:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all!

I understand that as things are now KWord is not ready for the 2.0 release,
an assessment that feels correct after a recent recompile.

I got some mails / calls from people that are quite disappointed with this,
and one basically asked me what we need to do to make sure KWord can be
released in 2.0, so we can get someone to do it.

I'd like to ask you guys the same question; the more extensive the list, the
better. What needs to really be fixed/implemented/altered for KWord to be
included in the 2.0 release.

I read the list on the wiki, which seems like a great start. It would be
wonderful if we can make it more in-dept and something that is a good guide
for someone that has to eventually do the work.

Thanks for any responses you guys have to the above.
--
Thomas Zander