List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Alpha6
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-02-06 8:09:03

Hi people,

It seems that the release of KDE 4.0.1 trigged the release of KOffice 2.0
alpha 6 on rather short notice.  So all maintainers, you know the drill: sum
up the new stuff in your application since the last alpha, and write it up in
a reply to this mail to the mailing list.  Then I will clothe it in suitably
flowery language so the users can ooh and aah about it.

Boudewijn, our release dude, says on IRC that you have little over a week
until the release, so we need to be fairly quick about this, ok?  He also
promises to write down the release plan tonight and asked me to remind him,
which I hereby do. :-)

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |