List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice 1.6.3 build errors with gcc-4.3
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2008-02-05 20:31:18

Raúl Sánchez Siles wrote:

>   Hello again:
>
>   I' think I've solved the problem and it was that I wasn't really using
> latest svn revision.

so, the compile-error happens on the official 1.6.3 tarball but not in the
1.6-branch? I guess I remember such an error, but it was a while back early
1.6 or maybe even 1.5.8x times, so probably a regression?!

>   BTW, I'm not sure if the svn revision should be relased as is or some
> patches should be cherry picked... I'll look into that. ;)

afaik the 1.6-branch does contain some additional patches to 1.6.3 and those
patches are rather stable, if that was the implicit question :)

>   Thanks.

nah, thank you and all the other great devels for debian which just rocks! :)