List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: NlNet wants to sponsor KOffice logo design
From:       Johannes Simon <johannes.simon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-21 20:59:26

Hey,

> I just got a call from Michiel from http://www.nlnet.nl/ who told me he would
> really like to sponsor a nice, professional logo design for KOffice
Great! :)

> I think think this is a great chance -- the designer he works with is a real
> professional with lots of experience. The only thing we need to do is come up
> with a design brief.

What comes to my mind when I think of KOffice is: openness,
comprehensiveness and integration of its components, respectively.
Thinking about it a little bit more, flexibility is another central
aspect of KOffice.

In my opinion, it is important for the logo to reflect the first two of
these qualities.

 - Joh