List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    NlNet wants to sponsor KOffice logo design
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-01-21 20:24:09

Hi,

I just got a call from Michiel from http://www.nlnet.nl/ who told me he would
really like to sponsor a nice, professional logo design for KOffice -- he has
wanted to put our logo on his website for a long time but, well, there isn't
one!

I think think this is a great chance -- the designer he works with is a real
professional with lots of experience. The only thing we need to do is come up
with a design brief.

What I would like is get ideas, word associations, descriptions of whatever
gives you warm fuzzies in association with KOffice. Then I'll compile a
design brief and post it here, and then send it on to Michiel. I've got a bit
of a deadline: I'd like to be able to do the write up of the brief Thursday
night and mail Michiel by Friday.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi