List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: belated daily test run
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2008-01-06 3:41:41

On Saturday 05 January 2008 10:46:03 am Emanuele Tamponi wrote:
> Il Saturday 05 January 2008 00:07:18 Boudewijn Rempt ha scritto:
> >         175 - krita-plugins-KisKSColorSpaceTest (Failed)
> >         176 - krita-plugins-MixingTest (Failed)
>
> I noticed that you always get my tests failing, but I really cannot figure
> out why, because before commiting I've always run make test and they almost
> always worked... try next time, I've changed them really much... if they
> fail again, can you run them verbously and attach the output?
I finally got enough extra libraries installed to actually run the right
tests, and my results are different (note this is on i386, Fedora 8):
[bradh@ericifolia tests]$ make test
Running tests...
Start processing tests
Test
project /home/bradh/devel/kde-build/koffice-build/krita/plugins/painterlyframework/tests
  1/  4 Testing krita-plugins-KisIlluminantPro***Failed
  2/  4 Testing krita-plugins-ChannelConverter   Passed
  3/  4 Testing krita-plugins-KisKSColorSpaceT***Failed
  4/  4 Testing krita-plugins-MixingTest         Passed

50% tests passed, 2 tests failed out of 4

The following tests FAILED:
          1 - krita-plugins-KisIlluminantProfileTest (Failed)
          3 - krita-plugins-KisKSColorSpaceTest (Failed)
Errors while running CTest
make: *** [test] Error 8

Both the failed tests don't help much:
********* Start testing of KisKSColorSpaceTest *********
Config: Using QTest library 4.3.3, Qt 4.3.3
PASS   : KisKSColorSpaceTest::initTestCase()
QFATAL : KisKSColorSpaceTest::testConstructor() ASSERT failure in
QList<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file /usr/include/QtCore/qlist.h,
line 392
FAIL!  : KisKSColorSpaceTest::testConstructor() Received a fatal error.
   Loc: [Unknown file(0)]
Totals: 1 passed, 1 failed, 0 skipped
********* Finished testing of KisKSColorSpaceTest *********

********* Start testing of KisIlluminantProfileTest *********
Config: Using QTest library 4.3.3, Qt 4.3.3
PASS   : KisIlluminantProfileTest::initTestCase()
QFATAL : KisIlluminantProfileTest::testLoading() ASSERT failure in
QList<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file /usr/include/QtCore/qlist.h,
line 392
FAIL!  : KisIlluminantProfileTest::testLoading() Received a fatal error.
   Loc: [Unknown file(0)]
Totals: 1 passed, 1 failed, 0 skipped
********* Finished testing of KisIlluminantProfileTest *********

Brad