List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: i18n errors in koffice
From:       Dag Andersen <danders () get2net ! dk>
Date:       2007-11-02 9:38:40

Torsdag 01 november 2007 22:29 skrev Burkhard Lück:
> But before you start to devide (like kplato), join, rename or delete
I confess I didn't think a message file more or less made any difference.
KPlato now consists of 2 applications, so I needed a libs dir to put the stuff
that may go into both apps. For good measures (and a possible (distant)
future where external apps want to use it) I devied libs into kernel, models
and ui. That divission is strictly not necessary for me so I can bundle these
into one Message.sh (and one lib).
Whould that help?
> Burkhard Lück

Mvh